We Can Help You Sell Your Wisconsin or Illinois Business Successfully
Choosing to sell your business is one of the biggest financial decisions you will likely make. And you have just one chance to do it. Do it right—let the seasoned professionals at BEACON Business Group find the right buyer for your company and get to a successful close that provides maximum financial benefit for you. Here’s how we do it:
- We focus exclusively on privately-held and family-owned Wisconsin and Illinois businesses.
- We team up with attorneys, accountants, bankers, financial planners and other trusted advisors to ensure your best interests are served.
- We work with a limited number of business owners so we can dedicate our resources to making each business sale a success. Because of this, our closing percentage is 95 percent, as opposed to the industry average 30 percent.
- We offer the BEACON Value Builder Program, a complete “tool kit” to help you pinpoint strengths and weaknesses within your business. We will then work with you to minimize red flags that could have a negative effect on market value and identify the growth opportunities that will build value.
- BEACON will provide you with a Broker’s Opinion of Value Report at no cost or obligation. This is a current market value estimate of your business that acts as a stake in the ground from which to start building your exit strategy.
- Through the BEACON Investor Pre-Qualification Process, we ensure that only buyers with the financial strength and professional background to purchase a business are provided with your confidential business information.
- We provide and require strict confidentiality throughout the marketing and sales processes.
- We engage in a full range of marketing services to drive maximum awareness of your listing.
- We fully manage the selling process from listing through negotiations and due diligence to a successful Closing.
Contact us today to learn more about what we offer and how we can can you successfully sell your business.
Ready to sell your business?
We provide information to help you explore your options with confidence.